The lemonade was a BIG hit. Especially at .5 a cup! I got the stand from filling out a form online. I forgot I had done it and one day, this big package came in the mail. We opened it up and wa-la... We had a darling little lemonade stand. It was especially a big hit for all the little kids walking by. We started with just Madeline and Lauren selling, and ended up with quite the crowd.
The girls had so much fun, they can't wait to do it again!!!
Madeline waiting for her first customer! (believe me, she had many...)
Then Phoebe joined in the fun....
Then Madeline, Phoebe, and Madison joined. Mason, Nick and Natalie were in the background.
We end up with Madeline, Madison, Phoebe, Nick, Lauren and Natalie...
Do you remember selling lemonade as a little kid?
4 comments:
So cute!
That is an adorable stand! How fun that they did that :)
Yes! I so remember selling lemonade as a kid. We also sold night crawlers (Jackson Hole, Wyo. kids...)! Ha!
I love stopping at a stand and paying a huge tip. It always makes their day.
Post a Comment