Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Madness, Part 2

We let this little lady turn 1!!!
So excited for her, so sad for me.
I will never celebrate another 1 year old birthday of my own children again.
Totally bittersweet.
Lexi is the perfect caboose to our family.




She decided this was a great day to learn how to stand by herself.
 oh, she was so proud


she giggled and giggled


somehow she knew it was her birthday because she smiled all day long.

 we celebrated with her favorite dinner, spaghetti!
the girl can pound it down!


Maddie loves her baby sistera nd always wants to help


we love that we can celebrate with our grandparents who live in CT via skype for birthdays

digging into the cake



she had no problem eating that icing!





after cake and a bath, Lexi opened her presents

books from grammie and grampa!


I've also starting promoting a 90 day health challenge. My friend Brittany and I had a booth at the Man Show. Although it wasn't super successful, it was lots of fun!

March was a good month.
Now onto April!

No comments: